Help to Buy Information Evening
Date: 29th May 2014 at 16:30pm-18:30pm
Venue: ESPC Showroom 85 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3ES (Map)
There are two schemes, both available to first time buyers and homemovers:
- Mortgage guarantee – available on resale and new build properties
- Equity loan (Scotland) – available on new build properties only
At the event benefit from FREE advice on both schemes from a number of industry experts including:
- New build developers offering information on the Help to Buy (Scotland) equity loan scheme.
- Mortgage advisers who can advise on:
- 1. What mortgages are available through the mortgage guarantee scheme, the rates available and if you would be applicable.
- 2. The application process for the equity loan sceme (Scotland) - to apply for the equity loan scheme, your application will only be considered by one of the agents who administer the scheme if you’ve completed a criteria check by a lender or independent financial adviser.
- Homes for Scotland, the governing body of the equity loan scheme (Scotland), can answer your questions.
- Solicitors offering advice on the buying process.
- Browse the hundreds of houses for sale in Edinburgh and the Lothians. You can pick up the schedules for what could be your next home.
FREE drop-in event
Appointments on the night are on a first come, first served basis. Give us a call on 0131 624 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.