Property Information Centre
We believe everyone has the right to receive free impartial advice about buying, selling, letting or even renovating a home. That's why we have an open door policy at our Property Information Centre on George Street where you can chat to any of our friendly team regarding all things property.
What you can do at the George Street Property Information Centre
- View the vast list of properties for sale on our clear and informative display boards
- Request and receive property schedules
- Receive advice on all property related matters such as buying a property and selling a property
- Help contacting and choosing a solicitor which is best for you
- Arrange viewings and valuations
- Discover the benefits of advertising your property through ESPC- Exclusive, Limelight.
- Find out about our recent statistics of selling your home through an ESPC agent rather than a non-ESPC agent and why we are no1 for property in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
- Get a copy of our free ESPC newspaper and Premier Living magazine.
- Find out about affordable housing options and financial assistance schemes
- Come to one of our daily drop-in sessions at our Property Information Centre such as independent financial advice and legal advice. Check out what's happening here.
- Come to one of our free public events such as understanding the Edinburgh buy-to-let market or first time buyer events. Find out what's happening this month here.
We also offer:
Mortgage advice from our financial advisors
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to move home or interested in becoming a buy-to-let investor, ESPC Mortgages are here to help you. One of the easiest ways to work out how much you can afford to borrow or what your monthly repayments will be is by using our handy ESPC Mortgage Calculator. Alternatively, meet the team here or pop into our Property Information Centre to find out more how ESPC Mortgages can help you.
Whether you are looking to find yourself a rental home or thinking about becoming a landlord, ESPC Lettings provide a dedicated service, offering maximum exposure when marketing your property and carry out strict referencing checks to find the best tenants for you. Find out more here or pop in to see us!
The initial consultation with an adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£295 for first time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.