Fixed Price £180,000

2 bed upper flat for sale in Colinton Mains

52 Colinton Mains Road, EDINBURGH, EH13 9AW
Total Floor Area 64m²
Council Tax Band C
Energy Rating D

This spacious and well-presented two bedroom upper villa is in the popular residential area of Colinton Mains, close to local amenities and services. Decorated in neutral tones the flat also benefits from electric heating, double glazing, driveway, views to the Pentlands, large private rear garden with shed and a shared drying area. Accommodation comprises: Ground floor entrance with stairs to first floor hallway Bright and spacious lounge currently used as a dining room leading to kitchen Kitchen fitted with wooden base and wall units, electric oven, hob and extractor, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. These items are believed to be in good working order though their condition is not warranted Two well-proportioned double bedrooms, the largest is currently used as a lounge Bathroom with white 3 piece suite, curved bath with overhead and handheld shower, sink vanity unit and WC Driveway Large private rear garden laid to lawn and a garden shed Communal drying green

Read further
View this property
by appointment with solicitors on 0131 253 2257
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

Colinton Mains, Edinburgh South at a glance*

  • Average selling price


  • Median time to sell

    16 days

  • Average % of Home Report achieved


  • Most popular property type

    2 bedroom flat

To find out more about the local market, contact Allingham & Co today.
* Figures are based on properties marketed and sold through ESPC. Home Report valuations relate to properties where the Home Report was available on Figures relate to the 6 month period ending on 28/02/2022

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.