Property highlight: Stunning, extensive gardens
Occupying a wonderful position in the village of Newtongrange, this is an impressive detached six-bedroom home nestled in private gardens and spanning 2405 sq ft. Now in need of modernisation but boasting magnificent proportions, period features and flexible accommodation, it offers great potential to be a wonderful family home.
• Bright dual-aspect lounge featuring bay windows overlooking the gardens, hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and a focal mantlepiece.
• Sizeable dining kitchen and adjacent utility room with plentiful storage and counter space, now requiring upgrading.
• Versatile dining or family room with a delightful aspect and benefitting from a built-in press and an original mantlepiece.
• Ground floor WC.
• Six, bright double bedrooms all offering a generous footprint.
• Family bathroom with a three-piece white suite including a bath with wall-mounted shower, WC, and washbasin.
• Oil-fired central heating throughout.
• Well-kept gardens to the front, side, and rear predominantly laid to lawn with borders, rose beds, greenhouse and established trees.
• Garage and gated driveway