*£30,000 below home report valuation*
Situated in a highly sought-after Marchmont location, this is a bright first-floor traditional apartment. A successful HMO rental investment, now requiring modernisation, it offers superb potential to create an enviable home boasting fi ne period details, an east-west-facing aspect, and classic proportions, along with original hardwood flooring (underneath carpeting). Minutes from the tree-lined Middle Meadow Walk and surrounded by independent boutiques, thriving bars, and bustling restaurants it will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
• Spacious living room featuring twin sash and case windows, intricate cornicing, a shelved Edinburgh press, and a focal mantlepiece. Previously used as principal bedroom for HMO purposes.
• Sizeable dining kitchen to the rear, comprising white wall and floor units, worktops, splashbacks, integrated extractor hood, free-standing cooker and laundry appliances. A built-in cupboard offers additional storage.
• Two carpeted double bedrooms.
• Versatile box room which would be ideal as a home office, but has potential for conversion into a kitchen as shown in the alternative floorplan below, to create a three bedroom property (subject to receiving the necessary consents).
• Bathroom with a WC, washbasin, and bath with new wall-mounted electric shower (2022).
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
• Large shared rear garden with lawn, trees, and drying area.
• On-street pay and permit parking.
|Council Tax Band
|Total Floor Area