If you are selling your property, would you like to boost your marketing by making it the first home that 30,000 people see for a week?
If you have a property that deserves some extra attention, why not give it a starring role in the three page feature in ESPC's weekly paper.
The cost is £290 + VAT for one issue in The ESPC Paper. On average there are 30,000 copies distributed across East Central Scotland weekly. The feature displays around ten high resolution images across the three pages to really showcase the property.
To see one of your properties displayed in this stylish layout contact your solicitor estate agent to arrange.
Terms and conditions
The feature includes three pages within The ESPC Paper, normally pages 8-11 within the editorial section. Please note that this does not guarantee the front cover of The Paper which will be selected based on the other content on the week of your booking.
• The cost of the package is £290 + VAT.
• Once your booking is confirmed, please send the photos at least 10 working days prior to the publication date to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please submit at least 10 photos at a minimum of 3000 pixels wide at 300dpi. If the photos do not meet the specification, the property will not be able to be featured.
• The feature will be set within the ESPC feature template, the copy will be written by ESPC and ESPC reserve the right to edit where necessary.
• Member firms will be responsible for providing images by the relevant deadline. Once the feature is booked (and you have received the confirmation email), there will be no refund if the deadlines are missed or the property sells. If the property does sell the member can find an alternative property that will pay to be featured, providing there is sufficient time. Alternatively we can put an under offer banner on the property details section.
• You will receive a proof of the artwork prior to publication. All copy and images must be signed off by 3pm on the Wednesday prior to the publication date. No changes can be made after this time.
• The feature is to promote one registration only, therefore no developments can be advertised. Please also note that no computer generated images will be used.
• The property must be live on espc.com prior to print and during the week of publication.
• For properties which are being advertised as a ‘development’, please note the article is to promote properties and the solicitors firm, therefore the developer can not be mentioned in the feature - the only logo used in the feature is the solicitors.
• Solicitors must not promote their own services in the feature.