First time buyers' prize draw
*Our prize draw is now closed. Sign up to our mailing list to be first to find out about our future prize draws*
Have you always dreamt of owning your own home? ESPC are here to help make that dream a reality.
Enter our prize draw below to win £3,000 towards the deposit of your first home! Plus our participating agents are offering free conveyancing to our winner and ESPC Mortgages will waive their mortgage advice fee.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- The draw is open to all genuine First Time Buyers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, excluding all ESPC and ESPC solicitor estate agents’ employees and relatives.
- The draw closes at 1pm on Friday 25th October 2019 and the winner will be selected at random by 1st November 2019.
- The prize is £3,000 towards the purchase of your first property.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of missives being concluded for the purchase of your first property.
- The property purchased must be located in an EH, KY, FK, TD, G, PA, KA, ML or DG postcode and be purchased between 1st September 2019 and 1st September 2020.
- If a property isn’t purchased within the above purchase period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner selected.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the draw.
- If contact cannot be made within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- ESPC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will need to be available to participate in post event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the ESPC website at espc.com after 8th November.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Simply complete a valid entry form by 25th October 2019.
- By entering you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is ESPC (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: 90a George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DF. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.