First time buyers' prize draw
Enter our first time buyers' prize draw today!
We're giving one lucky first time buyer £3,000 towards the deposit of their first home.
But that's not all, in addition to the £3,000 the winner will also get free conveyancing through one of our participating member firms, plus ESPC Mortgages will waive their mortgage advice fee! What are you waiting for? Enter below!
Looking to find out more about buying your first home?
Find out more information in our first time buyers' guide here.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- The draw is open to all genuine First Time Buyers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, excluding all ESPC and ESPC solicitor estate agents’ employees and relatives.
- The draw closes at 1pm on Friday 22nd February 2019 and the winner will be selected at random by 1st March 2019.
- The prize is £3,000 towards the purchase of your first property.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of missives being concluded for the purchase of your first property.
- The property purchased must be located in an EH, KY, FK, TD, G, PA, KA and ML postcode and be purchased between 1st January 2019 and 1st January 2020.
- If a property isn’t purchased within the above purchase period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner selected.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw.
- If contact cannot be made within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- ESPC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will need to be available to participate in post event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the ESPC website at espc.com after March 1st.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Simply complete a valid entry form by 22nd February 2019.
- By entering you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is ESPC (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: 90a George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DF. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
No fee will be charged by ESPC Mortgages. We may receive a fee or commission from the product provider. Full details will be provided at the time of the transaction.