First time buyers prize drawTopics
Are you a first time buyer looking to buy your first home? We are here to help!
Still saving up for a deposit to make sure you can afford a home you love? Can't wait until the day you move in so you could have things that you always wanted?
Enter our prize draw today to win £3,000 towards your deposit.
But that's not all!
We've also managed to secure our lucky winner free conveyancing on their first home purchase from Jardine Phillips. AND ESPC Mortgages will waive their fees for mortgage advice too. All helping to make buying your first home that little bit easier.
What are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to be our lucky prize draw winner. (Please make sure to read our terms and conditions below).
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- The draw is open to all genuine First Time Buyers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, excluding all ESPC and ESPC solicitor estate agents’ employees and relatives.
- The draw closes at 1pm on Friday 13th October 2017 and the winner will be selected at random by 20th October 2017.
- The prize is £3,000 towards the purchase of your first property.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of an offer acceptance on an ESPC marketed property, or if the property has been purchased during the prize draw period, it will be released on proof of the exchange date.
- The property purchased must be located in an EH, KY or FK postcode and be purchased between 1st September 2017 – 1st September 2018.
- If a property isn’t purchased within the above purchase period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner selected.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw.
- If contact cannot be made within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- ESPC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will need to be available to participate in post event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the ESPC website at espc.com after 20th October 2017.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Simply complete a valid entry form by 13th October 2017.
- By entering you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is ESPC (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: 90a George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DF. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
The initial consultation with an adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£295 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.