We want you to feel at home with ESPC. That's why we offer you the most efficient and effective way to market property for sale in Edinburgh, the Lothians, Fife, the Scottish Borders, central, west of Scotland and Dumfries and Galloway areas.
Founded in 1971, we advertise thousands of local properties through our user-friendly website, mobile app, free weekly ESPC paper that distributes 25,000 copies and Edinburgh Property Information Centre, offering unrivalled local knowledge and expertise from our own team and with our member solicitor estate agents. Not only that, marketing through ESPC is exclusively available to our member solicitor estate agents. If you're selling, look out for the ESPC logo to ensure your property is listed with the market leader in the area.
Real property experts
We pride ourselves in offering everything that you need to sell a home:
- Friendly, approachable staff offering free advice on all aspects of moving
- Independent mortgage advice with ESPC Mortgages, to ensure your finances are in order
- Solicitors providing advice on all legal aspects of buying a home
- A property matching service to make finding that dream home effortless
- A series of free property events on all topics of buying and maintaining a home
- The most accurate local market information and statistics, provided by ESPC and our experts
- A dedicated letting service, designed for buy-to-let investors and landlords with high standards, with a full management service and unique benefits, operating throughout Edinburgh.
One stop shop
Only solicitor estate agents are able to handle every aspect of a property transaction, from the initial marketing to collecting your keys. This one-stop service where both the estate agency and legal aspects are handled by one firm provides a level of continuity and service that is essential to making the home selling and buying process run as smoothly as possible.
Selling with ESPC
Our simple, but essential advertising package is exclusively available to our local agents. Arrange a valuation with an ESPC agent today and get your selling journey started, with the assurance that your property sale is in safe hands from start to finish.
Selling with an ESPC agent you’ll get:
- More for your home when you sell with an ESPC agent
- Access to Exclusive to ESPC advertising, getting your home more exposure to serious buyers
- A listing on espc.com, which has over 1,200,000 visits a month inclusion in our mobile app
- Property alerts with your property details to more than 100,000 My ESPC account holders
- Properties in Edinburgh, the Lothians, Fife and central Scotland will also be displayed in our weekly ESPC Paper, with 25,000 copies, distributed across the area, as well as included in our property display in our Property Information centre located in the city-centre of Edinburgh.
Buying with ESPC
We’re the largest property marketing company in Scotland meaning that we advertise hundreds of thousands of local properties, distribute 25,000 copies of our free weekly ESPC Paper to local households and have a popular information centres in Edinburgh. We understand that one size doesn't fit all and that's why we have a great online offering as well as a face to face presence.
We always keep local house hunters at the heart of our business and provide them with as much information, as easily as possible, about any prospective home.
That’s why we:
- Offer property listings that are Exclusive to ESPC – meaning that you’ll find properties first for 72 hours before they are listed anywhere else
- Have Home Reports available online for all of our properties
- Have ‘Total floor area’ in m2 in the property description
- Have Council Tax Band information for the area displayed
- Our sold prices search which tells you for how much the last property was sold for
- Have an accurate school catchment search
- Publish and notify you about closing dates
- Run regular incentives for first time buyers that significantly can help people to get on the property ladder.
These are all vitally important to allow house hunters to make informed decisions about local property and we’ve got more new developments to come.
How else can you benefit from using ESPC?
All the team at ESPC are dedicated, committed and most of all enthusiastic about property. We do love to chat about all things property related, so please do get in touch or pop in to our Property Information Centre on 107 George Street.