Guide Price £525,000

5 bed detached house for sale in Galashiels

St John's, 19 Abbotsford Road, Galashiels, TD1 3DR
Council Tax Band G
Energy Rating E
Key features
  • Attractive detached former manse house
  • Large corner plot in a highly sought after area
  • Generous accommodation; flexible layout
  • Retaining many period features & well presented
  • Close to the nearby primary school
  • Secluded private gardens, garage & drive

Property highlight: Attractive detached former manse house retaining many features with secluded private gardens.

St John's is an attractive former manse house, situated on a corner plot in one of the most sought after areas of Galashiels. This impressive detached dwelling boasts generous accommodation, featuring three public rooms and five bedrooms, perfectly suited to those searching for a character family home, retaining many period features and presented throughout in very good order. It is also well situated for the nearby St Peter's Primary School and is within comfortable reach of the town centre. Surrounded by secluded private gardens, the property also boasts a garage and a drive.

Read further
View this property
To arrange a viewing, please call Cullen Kilshaw Galashiels - 01896 942 745.
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

Galashiels, Borders at a glance*

  • Average selling price


  • Median time to sell

    14 days

  • Average % of Home Report achieved


  • Most popular property type

    2 bedroom flat

To find out more about the local market, contact Cullen Kilshaw today.
* Figures are based on properties marketed and sold through ESPC. Home Report valuations relate to properties where the Home Report was available on Figures relate to the 3 month period ending on 30/09/2022

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.