Under Offer
Offers Over £58,000
Under Offer

2 bed first floor flat for sale in Pilrig

Flat 9, 1 North Pilrig Heights, EDINBURGH, EH6 5BS
2
2
1
Total Floor Area 80m²
Council Tax Band E
Energy Rating B
Watchlist

Light and tastefully-presented, modern two-bedroom, corner aspect first-floor apartment. Set in a factored development, located in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom. Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, Juliet balconies with open views, and good storage provision including a walk-in storeroom. In addition, there is double glazing, HIVE gas central heating, secured entry system, custom fitted blackout blinds, and multiple TV/phone points. The development also provides a communal fitness suite, concierge service, landscaped grounds, and a secured underground resident's car park. The entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features the secured entry handset, a generous store cupboard, and ample space for outerwear. With carpeted flooring that carries through from the hall, the lounge benefits from a wall-mount TV point, two ceiling light fixtures, and a corner aspect Juliet balcony offering excellent natural light. The kitchen is set off the lounge, with modern fitted units including stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and an integrated electric oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. With a Juliet balcony and bright neutral decor, the master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite, corner cubicle, and convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe. A second double bedroom is similarly finished with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst also featuring a wall-mount TV point and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set internally, the main bathroom has a fitted contemporary three-piece suite with tiled splash-walls. This is a 25% shared ownership property, with the remaining 75% owned by Dunedin Canmore. A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.

Read further
View this property
By app please call MOV8 on 0131 253 2982
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.