Located within a stylish modern development in the highly desirable area of Fettes, this most attractive two-bedroom, two-bathroom, second-floor flat enjoys bright, spacious interior with neutral styling and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Boasting a sought-after location set in leafy, landscaped well maintained grounds situated to the north of Edinburgh city centre and within easy reach of the seafront, this property is ideal for city professionals, young families and first-time buyers alike. The block benefits from private parking and a secure entry-phone system.
• Attractive second-floor flat
• Popular modern development
• Located in sought-after Fettes
• Good sized hall with generous storage
• Bright and spacious living/dining room
• Stylish contemporary fitted kitchen
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite showerroom
• Second spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Contemporary 3pc bathroom
• Well maintained communal garden area
• Private parking
• Secure entry system
• Gas central heating
• Double Glazing
Rating - B
Council Tax Band - C
Extras: all fitted floor coverings, blinds in bedrooms, curtains in livingroom, light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances, fridge freezer and washing machine to be included in the sale.
4.95 m X 3.9 m / 16'3" X 12'10"
3.75 m X 2.05 m / 12'4" X 6'9"
5.45 m X 2.8 m / 17'11" X 9'2"
4.15 m X 3.25 m / 13'7" X 10'8"