Charming semi-detached two storey, two bedroom semi-detached villa with private driveway and front and rear gardens. The property is located within a cul-de-sac and enjoys a quiet and pleasant situation. It also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property is well maintained and has excellent potential.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with cupboard housing the electricity meter and fuse box
• Spacious sitting/dining room with large picture window to the front, electric fire with marble hearth and wooden surround and staircase to the first floor
• The kitchen lies to the rear and is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with laminate worktops with inset sink and draining board and appliances including gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge and freezer
• The conservatory lies off the kitchen and has a bright westerly aspect and provides access to the garden
• The upstairs landing has a linen cupboard and hatch with ladder to the loft, which is partially floored and provides excellent storage
• Generous front facing double bedroom with extensive built-in mirrored wardrobes
• Further good sized rear facing double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
• The bathroom is fitted with a bath, pedestal wash basin and WC; there is a Mira electric shower over the bath.
The rear garden is sunny and generally west facing. It is designed for low maintenance with some raised borders and hedging. The fencing to the side of the property will be reinstated once the neighbours building works have been completed.