2 Bed Flat - First Floor for Sale in Davidsons Mains

82B Main Street Mews, Davidsons Mains, Edinburgh EH4 5AB
Fixed Price £315,000 2 bedrooms, 1 reception room

Additional info

Viewing

Virtual viewing available - contact GG

The property

Incentives available. Whether you are a first time buyer, upsizer, downsizer or investor there is something for you: -Scottish Government First Home Fund. When using in conjunction with the Scottish Building Society the developer will contribute 3% of the deposit meaning you will only have to provide 2%. ( Total 5% ) ( terms and... More

Incentives available. Whether you are a first time buyer, upsizer, downsizer or investor there is something for you: -Scottish Government First Home Fund. When using in conjunction with the Scottish Building Society the developer will contribute 3% of the deposit meaning you will only have to provide 2%. ( Total 5% ) ( terms and conditions apply ). or if you are not a first time buyer we still have an incentive for you: The developer will pay the first six months of your mortgage repayments ( terms and conditions apply ) or Other incentives available. Please call the sales team for further details. Main Street Mews is a niche development of 5 apartments, four 2 bedroom new build apartments and one renovated 3 bedroom apartment. Key Features Exclusive collection of 5 apartments Leicht kitchens designed by renowned Kitchens International Flooring throughout Desirable village location under 5 miles from Edinburgh City centre Beautiful landscaped gardens Fully fitted wardrobes Private residents car parking through electric vehicular gates Metal pedestrian gates also at both ends of development Close to Cramond Beach Room Dimensions Living / Kitchen / Dining 5.92m (19’ 5”) x 4.73m (15’ 6”) Bedroom 1 5.40m (18’ 2”) x 2.93m (9’ 7”) En-suite 1.68m (5’ 6”) x 2.12m (6’ 12”) Bedroom 2 4.40m (14’ 5”) x 2.80m (9’ 2”) Bathroom 2.35m (7’ 9”) x 2.71m (8’ 11”) Images used for demonstrational purposes. Square Footage: 914SQFT

School catchments *

Marketed by

Gilson Gray LLP

0131 253 2993

29 Rutland Square, EDINBURGH, EH1 2BW

Property reference: E418766

Print Friendly

Sold property prices

Useful links

Home Report
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.