Attractive three bedroom semi-detached villa with well proportioned accommodation over two floors and benefiting from private front and rear gardens and large driveway to the side. The property is well maintained but would benefit from some upgrading and has excellent potential. Similar properties in the street have had single or two storey extensions done to the side, which suggests it may be possible to extend in a similar manner. It is double glazed and has gas central heating with a combi-boiler.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with new front door fitted last year, carpeted staircase and storage cupboard beneath the stairs housing the electricity meter and consumer unit
• Front facing sitting room with picture window, cove cornicing and gas fire with marble hearth and surround
• The sitting room opens through to the dining room to the rear which has a large window overlooking the rear garden
• The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with laminate beech wood effect worktops and appliances including gas hob, electric fan oven, washing machine and fridge freezer; a new back door leads out to the garden
• Front facing bedroom with storage cupboard and window
• Good sized double bedroom with large window and storage cupboard
• Further rear facing double bedroom with fitted storage units and window overlooking the gardens
• Showroom fitted with a large shower enclosure with wallboard, fitted furniture with semi recessed wash basin and WC with concealed cistern; heated towel rail. The walls are fully tiled outside of the shower enclosure and there are ceramic floor tiles
• Fully floored attic with Ramsay ladder, which offers excellent storage
The rear garden is pleasantly landscaped and mostly laid to lawn with borders with mature shrubs. There is a paved patio area and the garden shed is included in the sale. There is a paved driveway to the side of the property was space for up to 3 cars. The front garden is also nicely landscaped with lawn and a mature tree.