McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three-bedroom detached house in Edinburgh’s highly sought-after Comiston/Buckstone area. The property is in walk-in condition having been well cared for by the current owners. This property also offers a unique opportunity to develop into the basement and into the substantial rear garden.
Inside, the property comprises:
• Spacious lounge/diner which is very bright, benefitting from windows at both ends of the building facing North and South.
• Fully equipped kitchen which provides direct access into the rear garden and is accessed via the large lounge/diner. The kitchen is fitted with an integrated fan oven and separate integrated microwave, electric hob and freestanding white goods.
• The home is well served by three spacious bedrooms and come with various possibilities of furniture arrangements.
• The property has one main family bathroom on the first floor and also a WC on the ground floor.
• This home also has a unique opportunity to extend the family home into the basement and into the large rear garden. Building warrants have been approved for this work and any purchaser would be able to make changes to the specification to make it their own. The correct approval would need to be sought.
In addition, the property includes off-street parking in the driveway along with free on-street parking. The home comes fully double glazed and benefits from modern gas central heating to ensure a warm family home, year-round.