A well-presented semi-detached house in the market town of Haddington, offering a southeastfacing living room, a well-appointed breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bright shower room, as well as a private garden and car port.
• This semi-detached house in Haddington is a charming two-bedroom property that is ideal for first-time buyers, commuting professionals, and young families alike. It enjoys spacious rooms and well-presented interiors in neutral tones. Plus, it has an excellent position in the market town, close to local amenities, schooling, and transport links.
• Inside, the home’s front door opens into a bright entrance hall, providing a warm welcome.
• On the right is the living room. This large reception area enjoys an appealing neutral palette that enhances an airy ambience. It has ample floorspace for a great choice of comfy furnishings, and is bathed in an abundance of natural light from southeast-facing patio doors to the garden. The room is finished by a focalpoint fireplace and fitted shelving and storage.
• The breakfasting kitchen is next door. Light-filled and well-proportioned, it can accommodate a table and chairs for casual meals, and it comes with a wellappointed selection of cabinets and workspace. Included in the sale is a gas cooker, a fridge/freezer, and a washing machine.
• On the first floor, a naturally-lit landing leads to the two double bedrooms, both of which have neutral décor. The principal bedroom, with generous wardrobe storage, also has wooden floorboards that can be primed or laid with carpet depending on your preference, whilst the carpeted second bedroom features a built-in cupboard.
• Serving the two bedrooms is a convenient three-piece shower room.
• Gas central heating and double glazing are throughout.
• Outside, the property has a mature rear garden and a private car port.
Haddington is a lovely historic market town situated in the picturesque county of East Lothian. It offers a wealth of amenities on its vibrant High Street and state-of-the-art facilities.