Under Offer
Offers Over £32,500
Under Offer

2 bed first floor flat for sale in Tranent

31 Coal Neuk Court, Tranent, EH33 1DR
2
1
1
Total Floor Area 69m²
Council Tax Band C
Energy Rating C
Watchlist

Property highlight: Modern & well presented. South-west facing living room. Allocated parking space.

An excellent opportunity to purchase a 25% share (subject to meeting criteria) in a two-bedroom flat set in the popular East Lothian town of Tranent. The remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by the Association. At the time of writing, a monthly occupancy payment of £216.15 is payable to the Association. In addition to this there is a variable quarterly payment to the Property Factor to cover the upkeep of the communal areas. The property comprises, an entrance hall with three built-in cupboards, bathroom with a white three-piece suite and shower over the bath, two double bedrooms, living room and a kitchen. The living room and kitchen are both set to the front of the property, and the kitchen is fitted with a range of cream units and appliances, including; electric cooker, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. The two well-proportioned bedrooms are set the rear of the property and boast spacious built-in wardrobes. Externally, there are communal grounds surrounding the property, an allocated parking space and there are some visitors' spaces to the front of the property. Located some nine miles east of Edinburgh and seven miles north west of Haddington, Tranent is a busy town with a mix of local shops, hotels, restaurants, a library, education facilities and a health centre. More comprehensive shopping is on offer just a short drive away at the Fort Kinnaird Retail Park or further afield at Straiton. Haddington and Musselburgh are easily reached by car and situated just off the A1 Tranent is ideally placed for easy access by car to Edinburgh City Centre, the airport and wider motorway networks. There are also regular bus links into the city centre and frequent rail links from Wallyford and Prestonpans. The East Lothian countryside and coastline offer many beautiful walks and recreational activities. Early viewing is recommended.

Read further
View this property
By Apt Paris Steele 01620 532420
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

School Catchments For Property*

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.