Superb top floor flat with fantastic panoramic views towards the Firth of Forth to the north, Edinburgh castle to the East and the Pentland Hills to the south. The property occupies an elevated site within the prime location of Ravelston, close to the city centre and the excellent amenities of Craigleith and Stockbridge. Access to the property is controlled by an entryphone system into the well-kept stairway. Shared landscaped gardens surround the property and there is a car port with allocated parking space (number 15) with further unallocated off street parking. There is mixture of electric storage heaters and electric panel heaters.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with utility cupboard housing the washing machine, hot water cylinder, fuse box and meters
• Hatch to the unfloored loft which provides additional storage
• Fitted kitchen with a range of units, worktops and appliances including electric ceramic hob, extractor hood, electric fan oven, fridge, undercounter freezer and dishwasher
• Generous sitting/ dining room with windows on both sides, cornicing and south facing balcony
• Double bedroom with south facing aspect and built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom fitted with a bath with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash basin and WC
• Rear hallway with storage cupboard
• Middle bedroom with fantastic views of Edinburgh castle with built-in wardrobes
• Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and easterly aspect
The shared landscaped gardens which are maintained by a gardener on an annual contract. The car port area and entrance ways are monitored by a video security system.