Property highlight: • Sunny South-Facing First Floor Flat
• Lovely Bay-Fronted Sitting Room with Space for Dining
A well appointed, two bedroom first floor flat, set within a smart sandstone tenement building in the heart of popular Polwarth. The property is generously-sized throughout with a lovely bay-fronted sitting room, flooded with natural light, with space for dining and opening onto the modern kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
• Sunny South-Facing First Floor Flat
• Period Tenement Building with Roomy Stairwell
• Entrance Hall with Storage Cupboard
• Lovely Bay-Fronted Sitting Room with Space for Dining and Fireplace
• Smart Fitted Kitchen
• Two Good-Sized Double Bedrooms
• Stylish Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
• Period Detailing and Original Wooden Flooring
• Partially Double Glazed
• Central Heating Throughout
Harden Place is set just back from Polwarth Gardens, a quiet residential street, located in the bustling heart of Polwarth, with a thriving local cafe culture and good selection of chic bars and eateries. Just down the road is the Union Canal towpath and a pleasant walk along the waterside to Fountainbridge with a further array of shops and restaurants. The fantastic museums and attractions of Edinburgh City Centre are conveniently close, as are the beautiful open spaces of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. For families, the catchment schools are Bruntsfield Primary School and Boroughmuir High and for students, Napier Campus, The University of Edinburgh and Meggetland Sports Complex are all within walking distance. The central position of the property also means you are near excellent transport links with Haymarket Train Station providing rail access east and west and for the motorist, the A70 is a quick route out to the City Bypass.