*Closing Date: 21 Jul 2022 11:00*
Enjoy an enviable residential location with this two-bedroom first floor property and garden forming the end of an attractive stone terrace in the prestigious Morningside area of Edinburgh. Beautifully presented throughout it combines modern interiors with original attractive period features to offer a bright and comfortable home. It is ideally situated, within walking distance of Morningside’s array of local amenities and leisure pursuits as well as the highly regarded South Morningside Primary School. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a wonderful home in walk-in condition.
• Beautifully presented first floor property in highly desirable location
• A neat, shared entrance hall and stairway with original ironwork
• A welcoming foyer and entrance hall with sophisticated décor and wooden flooring
• An elegant, bright, and spacious bay-windowed sitting room with attractive focal fireplace/living flame gas fire, eye-catching ornate cornicing, and wooden flooring
• A well-presented modern kitchen/dining room with excellent wall and floor storage, stylish splashback tiling and high-spec integrated appliances including double stainless-steel oven and hob. Spacious enough for comfortable dining.
• Enviable large utility room adjacent to the kitchen with built-in floor to ceiling storage and sink
• Impressive principal carpeted double bedroom with built-in storage, plentiful natural light, and delightful front-facing outlook, featuring luxurious en-suite shower room with stylish floor to ceiling tiling, three-piece white suite including hidden cistern WC and washbasin with storage
• A further spacious comfortable double bedroom
• A versatile box room for use as a home office or as additional bedroom space
• Beautifully finished family bathroom with three-piece white suite, and wallmounted shower • A rear enclosed private garden with well-established plants and seating area