McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three-bedroom flat in Morningside. The property is in walk-in condition having been well looked after by the owners and has been extensively refurbished, with new double glazed windows, re-wiring and a new modern boiler/central heating system
Internally, the property comprises of:
• Fully equipped modern kitchen which benefits from a dishwasher, four-ring gas hob, fan oven as well as a scullery which is put to great use as a utility room with freestanding washing machine, dryer and gas combination boiler. It is worth noting that the kitchen has more than enough space for a dining area.
• Spacious lounge which benefits from a bay window without being overlooked as well as ornate cornicing and from being flooded by natural light, the list goes on.
• The flat benefits from three well-proportioned double bedrooms. The third bedroom would make an excellent home office or kids bedroom.
• The bathroom is equipped with a three-piece bath suite and shower over the bath. Benefitting from being partially tiled and having a heated towel rail.
• A good-sized walk-in storage cupboard can be found in the hall.
• There is an excellent communal rear garden which is a good size and east facing.
The property is in move-in condition and is expected to be of particular interest as such early bird viewing is recommended.