Property highlight: Three bedroom apartment with private balcony, visitors parking and a single private garage.
A well-presented three-bedroom, ground floor apartment in a prestigious, Applecross development in Craiglockhart. The spacious and light filled property offers comfortable, flexible, and attractive accommodation now in need of some modernisation. With a private garage, balcony, and landscaped grounds it will make a wonderful home. An array of local amenities, proximity to the city centre and open green spaces add to its appeal and make this a fantastic opportunity.
• Bright, dual aspect corner living room with focal living flame fire set into carved mantlepiece with marble effect insert. Space allows for a variety of furniture configurations all set against a pleasing neutral décor.
• Fitted kitchen with extensive wall and floor units and space for comfortable dining. Features integrated NEFF appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob and oven, as well as fridge and freestanding freezer.
• Inviting and generous principal double bedroom with enviable walk-in dressing room featuring built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
• A second comfortable and spacious carpeted double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ample room for freestanding furniture
• A welcoming third bedroom has French door access out to a private balcony with leafy outlook over to the Craiglockhart Leisure and Tennis Centre.
• Family bathroom with three-piece white suite including wall mounted shower, washbasin built to storage and WC
• Secure entry system, private external single garage and visitors parking to the front with additional on-street parking
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout