Under Offer
Offers Over £47,000
Under Offer

2 bed maindoor flat for sale in West Pilton

14 West Pilton Road, Edinburgh EH4 4GX
2
2
1
Energy Rating B
Watchlist
Key features
  • 25% share of modern main-door ground-floor flat
  • Contemporary development
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
  • Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
  • Private front and rear gardens
  • Private residents’ parking
  • and DG

Excellent opportunity to purchase 25% shared ownership (subject to meeting criteria). Set on the ground floor of an attractive, contemporary development in well-connected Pilton, this well-presented main-door flat boasts two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a delightful, desirable open-plan living area, plus its own private front and rear gardens and access to on street parking. Modern main-door ground-floor flat Contemporary development Well-connected location Entrance hall with storage Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room Master bedroom with en-suite shower room One further double bedroom Bright and airy three-piece bathroom Private front and rear gardens Private residents’ parking and DG This is a 25% share, with the remaining 75% owned by Edinvar Castle Rock who charge £240 rent for the remaining 75% share. Approximate factoring costs are £96 per quarter payable to RMG

Read further
View this property
By appt call S&S on 0131 253 2981
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.