Property highlight: 2 bedroom first floor flat with a shared, rear garden and permit parking.
Enjoy a sought-after location with this impressive two-bedroom apartment situated in Edinburgh’s prestigious Bruntsfield. This attractive and generously proportioned property on the first floor of a traditional Victorian tenement features charming period features including ornate cornicing and original fireplaces. Set in the heart of this high amenity area, the property enjoys an array of independent retailers, bars and restaurants, as well as the open green spaces of Bruntsfield Links and easy access to the city centre. It will make a superb home for a professional, couple, family or investment opportunity.
• A light-filled and spacious sitting room with a spectacular bay window. Period features include original working fireplace and ornate cornicing
• Architect-designed, bespoke peninsula kitchen to the rear of the property with garden views and space for comfortable dining. Featuring wood panelled décor, excellent storage and HI-MACS Solid surface worktops. Integrated appliances include oven and hob
• Generous utility room adjacent to kitchen
• Twin-windowed, bright principal double bedroom. Features fitted wardrobes, an Edinburgh Press and room for freestanding furniture
• A second double bedroom to the rear of the property with original wooden flooring and fireplace
• Generously sized and versatile box room
• Well-appointed tiled shower room with chrome radiator, WC and washbasin
• Gas central heating throughout and double-glazed windows to the rear
• Lovely enclosed shared garden