Beautifully presented semi-detached villa with private mature landscaped gardens, driveway and garage situated in the popular Silverknowes area. The property has been altered to create a contemporary kitchen / dining room to the rear and it would make an ideal family home. There is scope for a side extension / garage conversion and it may equally be possible to covert the loft, subject to planning constraints. New UPVC double glazing was fitted throughout in 2019 and it has gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with deep storage cupboard beneath the stairs housing the consumer unit
• Bay windowed front facing sitting room with wood burning stove
• Modern kitchen / dining room fitted with gloss white units, laminate granite effect worktops and appliances gas hob with extractor hood, double electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer; vinyl click flooring
• Rear facing double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom with WC, wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and bath with mains pressure shower over
• There are two good sized front facing bedrooms
• Landing with shelved storage cupboard hatch with Ramsay ladder to the partially floored loft, which offers excellent storage
Rear garden with south easterly aspect, paved patio and lawn. It has side access and the garden shed is included in the sale. The front garden is mostly laid to lawn. The monoblocked driveway leads to the single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. It also houses the gas central heating combi boiler.