Property highlight: Immaculate Semi-Detached House with Sunny South-Facing Conservatory & Secluded South-facing Garden.
Set on a beautifully kept cul-de-sac, in the desirable Duddingston Area of the east of Edinburgh, this delightful, three bedroom, semi-detached house offers immaculate living accommodation. With a stylish semi-open-plan living/dining/kitchen and secluded, south-facing garden, this house is ideal for family living. The property has undergone extensive refurbishments over the last few years, adding to its well-maintained feel, and further boasts 4kw solar panels on the roof and a large attic for additional storage.
· Immaculate Semi-Detached House on Quiet Cul-De-Sac
· Porch with Storage Cupboard
· Spacious Sitting Room with Contemporary Fire
· Semi-Open-Plan Dining Room with Doors to Garden
· Contemporary, Fully Integrated Kitchen with Clever Storage Design
· Sunny South-Facing Conservatory with Tinted Roof
· Good-Sized Principal Bedroom with Ample Fitted Wardrobes
· Second Double Bedroom and Third Bedroom/Study to Rear
· Stylish Walk-In Shower Room
· Nest Video Entrance System
· Solar Panels, Gas Central Heating with Hive Control and Double Glazing
· Large Garage with Pitched Roof
· Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars
Quietly tucked away, on a smart cul-de-sac just off The Jewel, Parrotshot is a lovely residential street moments from the green open spaces and countryside feel of Jewel Park whilst also being well placed for commuting into central Edinburgh. Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is a short walk down the road, offering a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities with a cinema, gym and eateries and the Jack Kane Community and Sports Centre is within easy reach as well as Duddingston and Portobello golf clubs. Just a few minutes east is a large Asda superstore and just to the south is a local Scotmid for the essentials. For families, the property is within catchment of Niddrie Mill Primary, St John's RC Primary and Castlebrae High, but is also close to the new Portobello High School and conveniently located for access to The Royal Infirmary and Queen Margaret University Campus. For the motorist, quick routes to the east on the A1 and around Edinburgh on the City Bypass can be found nearby and a number of bus routes run along The Jewel, leading directly into Edinburgh City Centre and out to the Lothians.