Enjoy a vibrant and highly desirable location with this enviable fourth floor one-bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Edinburgh's historic Stockbridge. Immaculate throughout and forming part of a traditional tenement building with a lovely shared garden, it is in move-in condition and offers sought after city living near to excellent local amenities yet only a short distance from the heart of the city. This ideal home for a professional, first-time buyer or couple, is an opportunity not to be missed.
• A warm and welcoming entrance hall
• Bright and elegant living room with attractive wooden flooring, Edinburgh press and eye-catching original fireplace. Spacious enough for dining
• A contemporary and stylish kitchen with high spec white handleless cabinetry, sleek splashback tiling, polished wooden worktops and integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, and hob.
• A light and airy double bedroom with original sash and case window, built-in wardrobe and stylish Edinburgh press
• Beautifully finished designer bathroom with indulgent rain shower over bath, hidden cistern WC and washbasin built into storage, set against exquisite flooring and tiling
• Gas central heating throughout
• Neat and enclosed shared garden