Planning a home renovation project?
Are you looking to be your own project manager for your next home renovation? Get ahead of the game with ESPC and check out these properties in Edinburgh, the Lothians, Fife and the Scottish Borders.
There are many benefits of choosing to buy a home to renovate and these can be personable to each individual. Here's our pros and cons to think about when deciding if a home renovation is the right route for you!
- Lower Purchase: Fixer-upper properties are often priced lower than move-in ready homes, providing an opportunity for potential savings.
- Creative Expression: Renovating a property allows for personalisation and the opportunity to have the freedom to choose materials, colours, and layouts that suit your taste and lifestyle.
- Increase Property Value: Renovations can potentially increase the property's value, leading to higher equity in the long run.
- Ideal Location: Buying a home that needs some renovation can be a way into a desired location at a lower cost.
- Time-Consuming: Renovations can take time, and living in a home during construction can be inconvenient.
- Decision-Making: The decision-making process involved in renovations, from choosing materials to making design decisions, can be overwhelming. When planning for a home renovation, do as much research as possible beforehand!
- Unforeseen costs: Unexpected costs should be expected. When you are budgeting for your project, it is important to put money aside to cover these unexpected costs, if they arise.
Your dream property could be right here…
If you are looking for your first or your next home renovation, ESPC has something for you. To be able to find the prefect property, flip it and create your own unique stamp on it, can be a thrilling and exciting part of a home renovation.
- Offers over £149,995
- Energy rating: C
- Selling agent: Deans Properties (ESPC Chartered Firm)
Keep searching for your dream property...
- Offers over £160,000
- Energy rating: C
- Selling agent: DMD
- Offers over £79,995
- Energy rating: D
- Selling agent: Innes Johnston