Create your My ESPC account today to make finding your dream home a whole lot simpler, whether to buy or to let!
What is My ESPC?
My ESPC is a free way to take control of your property search. Your saved search will always update you with the latest properties suited to your individual requirements, making the search for your dream home a lot quicker!
- Stay one step ahead of the property game by opting to receive email alerts whenever a new property matches your personal requirements after creating your saved search on My ESPC.
- My ESPC also allows you to keep a handy shortlist of all your favourite properties in one place. You can also opt-in to be notified if any of your shortlisted properties have a closing date set or become under offer.
- Don't forget to tick the box to sign up to receive ESPC updates with lots of useful property market information and offers.
Manage your account
After creating your account, it is very easy to manage and update if your search criteria changes at any time.
Setting up alerts:
- Log in to your account by clicking the link at top right of the screen.
- Enter your search criteria on the home page and click 'To Buy' or 'To Rent'.
- Your search results are returned. After the first two listings and at the bottom of your page you will see a large orange message to 'Save this search to receive free email alerts'. Click on this.
- Enter a name for this search e.g. Morningside, New Home, Dream Home...
- Leave the checkbox for email alerts ticked if you want emails sent when new properties come on to the market that meets these criteria, or if prices change.
- Click 'Save this search'.
You can update your details and/or search criteria as well as email alert requirements by visiting My ESPC at any time.
Creating a shortlist of favourite properties
- You can add properties that you like to your shortlist by clicking on the star + icon in the search results list and the property details page. It's as simple as that!
Updating your details/requirements
- When logged in, click on the person icon at the top right of the screen.
- You will now be shown your Shortlist (your shortlisted properties). You can click on 'Searches' to view a list of your saved searches.
- You can edit your email alert requirements by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- You can delete a saved search by clicking the X.
- You can update your details and change your password by clicking on the 'Change details' link near the top right of the page.
- By clicking on one of your saved searches you can use the filters on the left to update your requirements. Remember to click the orange 'save this search' button when you are finished!