Blackford is a popular district lying south of Edinburgh city centre, offering a number of local amenities for everyday needs including a nearby Post Office, convenience store, and with a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes in neighbouring Morningside, Marchmont and Newington. The popular Cameron Toll Shopping Centre lies...
Blackford is a popular district lying south of Edinburgh city centre, offering a number of local amenities for everyday needs including a nearby Post Office, convenience store, and with a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes in neighbouring Morningside, Marchmont and Newington. The popular Cameron Toll Shopping Centre lies less than 1.5 miles from the property and offers a selection of high-street shops and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open and recreational green spaces in the area including Blackford Hill, Hermitage of Braid, Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, and The Meadows, as well as several golf courses. Well regarded schooling is available at all levels within the vicinity, and a regular public transport service from nearby Charterhall Road and Blackford Avenue provides easy access to and from the city centre.
31 Charterhall Grove is a bright and inviting semi-detached house located on a quiet residential street, offering flexible accommodation across two floors. The property offers an excellent opportunity to create a lovely family home in a sought-after residential area of Edinburgh. Benefiting from well-proportioned room sizes and an abundance of natural light, the property also enjoys exceptional built-in storage provision throughout, gas central heating, and double glazing. There are well-kept private gardens to both the front and rear, a lengthy paved driveway, and unrestricted on-street parking.
• Bright entrance porch giving access to the accommodation and the rear garden
• Welcoming hall serving the kitchen, living room, and stair to the upper level
• Good sized living room set to the front, with a gas fireplace
• Refurbished fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob, and freestanding washer/dryer
• Half landing giving access to bedroom two and the shower room/Wet room
• Bright double bedroom with a large window overlooking the rear garden
• Refurbished, dual-aspect shower room/Wet room with walk-in shower enclosure and splash walls
• Top level landing with loft hatch and linen cupboard, giving access to bedrooms one and three, and also to the store room
• Particularly spacious double bedroom set to the front on the upper level, with three built-in wardrobes and views towards Arthur's Seat
• A further front-facing double bedroom also with views of Arthurs Seat
• Convenient half-height store room at the top of the house overlooking the rear garden, offering superb conversion potential (subject to necessary consents)
• Landscaped front garden with flower beds and privacy hedge, and a paved driveway
• South-facing and well-tended rear garden laid to lawn, with wooden fence and garden shed
EXTRAS: All floor coverings, light fittings, curtains, rails and poles, the integral hob and oven, fridge, and freestanding washing machine/drier will remain.
4.9 m X 3.43 m / 16'1" X 11'3"
3.23 m X 2.59 m / 10'7" X 8'6"
4.52 m X 1.78 m / 14'10" X 5'10"
3.25 m X 2.62 m / 10'8" X 8'7"
3.45 m X 2.79 m / 11'4" X 9'2"
4.52 m X 1.78 m / 14'10" X 5'10"
|Total Floor Area
For more energy information,
request the Home Report.