Life needs a great venue
We've been preparing the final details to bring you ESPC's next advertising campaign which has now commenced. It continues to build on 'Life needs a great venue'.
Memories are so often tied to a location and evoke a certain sense of emotion and nostalgia – many of these taking place in the home. Over a lifetime families, couples, friends share many fond memories in their home. This home, which eventually they pass on, will allow others to make their own memories. This is the concept embraced within the ‘Life needs a great venue’ campaign.
The campaign kicked off with our sponsorship of Forth One's breakfast show, Boogie in the morning, on 6th January which will last 12 weeks in total.
The campaign also ncludes the following, running until 31st March:
- 12 weeks on STV east
- Buses and taxis
- Billboards on key roads in Edinburgh, West Lothian and Fife.
- Five weeks on Kingdom FM.
- Over 50 press adverts across titles including: The Scotsman, Scotland on Sunday, West Lothian Courier, i-On magazine, Fife Free Press, Dunfermline Press, The Courier (Fife Edition).
- We will deliver over 17.5 million online adverts targeted at people living in Edinburgh, Lothians and
- Fife or looking at content linked to these areas.
- PPC (Pay per click) Google ads which will target carefully selected keywords.
- Through our own marketing channels - our free weekly ESPC Paper and Premier Living Magazine, the showrooms in Edinburgh and Dunfermline and of course on espc.com
- In addition to this we will be running a campaign to promote ESPC Fine & Country from February-April 2014.
Neil Harrison, Head of Marketing at ESPC explains, “If you’re a seller you want as many as people as possible to see your property in order to secure that all important buyer. This major campaign aims to bring more house buyers to ESPC to see the great properties currently on the market. By keeping a high brand profile we continue to be where buyers look first when it comes to looking for a new home.”
Neil continues, “We’re delighted to say we can also prove that more people do come to ESPC as a direct result of our advertising campaigns for example, when a TV advert is shown we immediately see an increase in visitors to espc.com, our online adverts are clicked on more times compared to the industry average, in other words, our competitors. Plus, over the last three years, since we have been running large campaigns, the ESPC brand recognition has increased to a level that is six times greater than our nearest competitor.”
Look out over the next couple of months for ESPC in all these places! For more information about selling your property contact your local ESPC solicitor.