Apartment 66 The Walled Gardens, ST. ANDREWS, KY16 9JW

Price From £180,000 1 Bed Retirement with 1 Public Room

Additional info

Video Schedule Floorplan Home Report

Viewing

Via agent

The property

***PRICE SHOWN IS SHARED OWNERSHIP PRICE AT 75%*** The generously proportioned apartments include lifestyle features you would expect from a high quality development; from great design to excellent energy efficiency and security measurements.Stylish open plan Alno kitchens in the living areas create spaces for entertaining, whether... More

***PRICE SHOWN IS SHARED OWNERSHIP PRICE AT 75%*** The generously proportioned apartments include lifestyle features you would expect from a high quality development; from great design to excellent energy efficiency and security measurements.Stylish open plan Alno kitchens in the living areas create spaces for entertaining, whether it's a family lunch or dinner with friends. Ease of access is an important feature with lifts serving every floor, step free entry points, low profile shower trays and generous parking provision. This thoughtful approach to design means you have the peace of mind knowing that we have brought more than 40 years of experience to your new home. This structure is an appealing option to those who may wish to release additional equity for their retirement. Purchasers can purchase a 75% share of the property (at open market value), whilst the remaining share will be held by Bield. Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% balance, which can be purchased in increments following a one year qualifying period. The qualifying criteria for The Walled Gardens includes the apartment being your primary UK residence and that you are a minimum of sixty years of age. Full details on all shared ownership options and criteria are available from our selling agents. Bield is also the factor for this development and will provide ongoing management and maintenance service at The Walled Gardens.

Energy rating N/A

For more energy information, request the Home Report.

School catchments

Marketed by

Thorntons - St Andrews

01334 862336

Thorntons, 17-21 Bell Street, ST. ANDREWS, KY16 9UR

Property reference: 370995

Print Friendly

Sold property prices

Home Report