Property Information Centre
We believe everyone has the right to receive free impartial advice about buying, selling, letting or even renovating a home. That's why we have an open door policy at our Property Information Centre on George Street where you can chat to any of our friendly team regarding all things property.
What you can do at the George Street Property Information Centre:
- View the vast list of properties for sale on our range of digital tablets
- Request and receive property schedules
- Receive advice on all property related matters such as buying a property and selling a property
- Help contacting and choosing the solicitor estate agent which is best for you
- Arrange viewings and valuations
- Discover the benefits of advertising your property through ESPC
- Find out about our recent statistics of selling your home through an ESPC solicitor estate agent rather than a non-ESPC agent
- Pick up a copy of our free ESPC magazine
- Find out about affordable housing options and financial assistance schemes
- Come to one of our daily drop-in sessions at our Property Information Centre. Check out what's happening here.
- Come to one of our free public events that range from advice for first-time buyers or investing in Buy-to-Let. Find out what's happening this month here.
We also offer:
Mortgage advice from our financial advisors
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to move home or interested in becoming a buy-to-let investor, ESPC Mortgages are made up of four experienced mortgage advisors who are here to help you find the correct mortgage for you. Have a look at what the ESPC Mortgages team offer here or pop into our Property Information Centre to find out more how ESPC Mortgages can help you.
Whether you are looking to find yourself a rental home or thinking about becoming a landlord, ESPC Lettings provide a dedicated service, offering maximum exposure when marketing your property and carry out strict referencing checks to find the best tenants for you. Find out more here or pop in to see us!
The initial consultation with an adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£295 for first time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.