Property Information Centre
At our Property Information Centre on George Street, we offer free impartial advice on buying, selling and letting homes. Our open-door policy ensures you can connect with our friendly team to discuss all your property-related queries.
Visit us today for expert insights and guidance!
Where to find us:
107 George Street
Monday 10 am–5:30 pm
Tuesday 10 am–5:30 pm
Wednesday 10 am–5:30 pm
Thursday 10 am–5:30 pm
Friday 10 am–5:30 pm
Saturday 9 am–5 pm
What you can do at the George Street Property Information Centre:
- Get expert property advice: Receive expert guidance on all property matters, including buying a property and selling a property.
- Request detailed property schedules: Obtain full property information to aid your decision-making process.
- Choose the right solicitor estate agent: Receive help in selecting the best solicitor estate agent to suit your needs.
- Schedule viewings and valuations: Arrange property viewings and valuations with ease with ease.
- Maximise property exposure with ESPC: Discover the benefits of enhanced property advertising opportunities through ESPC.
- Review ESPC selling statistics: Find out about our recent statistics of selling your home through an ESPC solicitor estate agent rather than a non-ESPC agent.
- Free ESPC Magazine: Stay informed with our complimentary monthly magazine featuring insightful articles and listings.
- Explore affordable housing options: Learn about affordable housing options and financial assistance schemes available.
- Attend regular drop-in sessions: Seek guidance at our Property Information Centre for personalised assistance with one of our experts - view our schedule here.
- Free public events on property topics: Attend informative events covering topics like first-time buying and buy-to-let investments. Find out upcoming events here.
- Explore properties for sale on digital tablets: Browse through our vast range of properties for sale conveniently using our digital tablets.
We also offer:
Mortgage advice from our financial advisors
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to move home or interested in becoming a buy-to-let investor, ESPC Mortgages are made up of three experienced mortgage advisors who are here to help you find the correct mortgage for you. Have a look at what the ESPC Mortgages team offer here or pop into our Property Information Centre to find out more how ESPC Mortgages can help you.
Whether you are looking to find yourself a rental home or thinking about becoming a landlord, ESPC Lettings provide a dedicated service, offering maximum exposure when marketing your property and carry out strict referencing checks to find the best tenants for you. Find out more here or pop in to see us!
Meet the team
Property Information Centre Team Manager
Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
The initial consultation with an ESPC Mortgages adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £395 (£345 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.
The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
ESPC (UK) Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Lyncombe Consultants Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.