This is a bright, sunny and spacious detached bungalow in the popular residential area of Currie. The property is in excellent condition inside and out. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Hallway with loft access.
• Bright and spacious open plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen
• The modern Kitchen includes gas hob, electric oven/grill, automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer
• 2 Double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
• Wetroom with instant electric shower, WC and Wash hand basin.
• Gas Central Heating and Double glazing
• Loft and Cavity insulation
• Mains smoke alarms
• Cable broadband connection
• Single detached garage
• Landscaped gardens
• Council tax band E
• EPC Band D
The village of Currie lies close to the Water of Leith and the Pentland Hills on the South West outskirts of Edinburgh. There are numerous local shops and facilities including schooling at all levels. Further education is also provided at nearby Heriot Watt University. The Gyle Shopping Centre is within easy reach. A variety of recreational facilities are available and many scenic country walks can also be enjoyed in and around the area, including the Water of Leith Walkway. The property is ideally located for access to both the city centre and City Bypass, which links with the major networks, Edinburgh International Airport and the Forth Bridges. Public transport, including a local railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas.
For more energy information,
request the Home Report.