Friday facts: our homage to statistics
Don't worry, we've not forgotten about the stats!
It's been a while since we featured our homage to statistics on the blog. We've been so busy working away on Joe (the new website) that we've been kind of side-tracked and have instead being sharing with you a wealth of other ESPC inspired commentary. But, just in case your worried we've been neglecting the stats, here is a wee taste of what's happening right now:
- So far this year 58 homes received over 1000 views in a WEEK
- One property sold for over 32% above the asking price of £290,000 (the highest % over this year)
- 24 properties sold within 2 weeks of going on the market
- Only 27% of homes sold are achieving the asking price
- ESPC Mover's losing streak continues