Charity Quiz Night
Last night saw the highly competitive ESPC charity members quiz night!
Over 100 Edinburgh Solicitors gathered at the Ghillie Dhu last night for ESPC's annual charity quiz night, this year in aid of Breast Cancer Care. The event raised in the region of £1500 (final amount still be calculated!) for the very worthwhile cause who primarily bring people together, provide information and support, and campaign for improved standards of care for those who have been affected by breast cancer.
After battling it out through as number if rounds such as 'Seconds', 'Cops' and 'TV and Film' the clear winners were Morton Fraser, leading by over 20 points.
If you want to test your general knowledge see if you can answer the questions below which are a summary of some of the questions from the quiz.
- Which two people have been incorporated into the new £50 note?
- Who was the 2nd Labour prime minister of UK?
- What is the organisation called that Jack Bauer works for in the TV drama series 24?
- Five James Bond Films have single word titles…name them!
- Dewey Finn was the main character in School of Rock - who played him?
- Who has won the US Masters golf championship the most times?
- Where does DI Frost work?
- Which gland produces insulin?
- What famously travelled faster than the speed of light in September this year?
- Who is Marvin Lee Aday better known as?