Offers Over £337,500

2 bed detached house for sale in Innerwick

Grieves's Cottage, 4 Temple Mains Cottages, Main Street, Innerwick, EH42 1SE
Total Floor Area 123m²
Energy Rating F

Commanding panoramic coastline and countryside views from a tranquil semi-rural setting in Innerwick, within a conservation area, this charming, traditional, listed stone-built cottage boasts two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, a delightful private walled garden, and a driveway. • Traditional, listed stone-built cottage • In a conservation area • Picturesque semi-rural setting • Scenic rural and coastline views • Close to schools, amenities, and transport links • Airy entrance hall with storage • Living room with log-burning stove • Versatile, dual-aspect dining room • Sunny, well-appointed kitchen • Two spacious double bedrooms • Three-piece family bathroom • Handy downstairs WC • Flexible storage space/study area • Walled garden and driveway • Garden store and shed • Traditional sash-and-case windows • Two wood-burning stoves • Oil-fired central heating • Electric car charging points opposite property • Shed subject to negotiation • EPC Rating: F HR: £340,000

Read further
View this property
Contact GSB Properties on 01620 825368
Register to view

Book a viewing or get a virtual tour

School Catchments For Property*

East Lothian at a glance*

  • Average selling price


  • Median time to sell

    13 days

  • Average % of Home Report achieved


  • Most popular property type

    2 bedroom house

To find out more about the local market, contact GSB today.
* Figures are based on properties marketed and sold through ESPC. Home Report valuations relate to properties where the Home Report was available on Figures relate to the 3 month period ending on 30/06/2022

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.