4 bed double upper flat for sale in Corstorphine
- A well-presented, four bedroom, double upper flat, located within a quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Superb, open views , the property is conveniently located within easy travelling distance of the City Centre in the popular Barnton district
- The property offers a fantastic degree of flexibility and would be perfect for young professionals and those looking for a family home to grow into
- The area is well served by a variety of local amenities with further retailers nearby via The Gyle, Craigleith Retail Park, Hermiston Gait and Corstorphine
- Convenient transport links into the City Centre, City By Pass and Queensferry Crossing
- Welcoming entrance hall with utility room and mirrored sliding doors leading to large storage cupboard
- Well-presented, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Fantastic aspects throughout with a contemporary kitchen offering ample floor and wall mounted storage, appliances and worktop space
- Three double bedrooms within the lower floor with built in storage available within bedroom one.
- Upgraded, family bathroom with electric shower over the bath
- Stairs within the hallway lead up onto the upper floor with excellent storage throughout, including access into the eaves
- Double bedroom with built in storage and office.
- Mature, well stocked, communal gardens and access out onto a generous lawn area, perfect to enjoy during the warmer months
- Parking, store within the internal hall, garage and secure entry phone system
Maloco and Associates are delighted to bring this upgraded, four bedroom flat offering flexible accommodation and fantastic aspects. Located within a residential cul-de-sac the property will suit a range of buyers including young professionals and those with growing families due to the flexible accommodation on offer. Ideal for local amenities with further shopping available at the nearby Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Perfect location for the commercial hub of the Gyle Business Park, RBS Gogarburn and Edinburgh International Airport. Excellent walks available and outdoor spaces on the doorstep with leisure facilities at nearby Drumbrae Leisure Centre. Edinburgh Zoo in only a short distance by car with the City Centre easily accessible via car, bus or Tram at nearby stops. Transport links via the M9 and M8 motorways and convenient access to the Queensferry Crossing. The property benefits from a secure entry phone system and parking. Access leads onto a communal hallway and landing with a locked store room available off the hall. Externally the property also benefits from a single garage across the road. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with mirrored sliding doors leading to a large storage cupboard and utility room available. Open plan, kitchen, lounge and dining room offers fantastic aspects with a contemporary kitchen, equipped with ample floor and wall mounted storage, worktop space and appliances. Upgraded family bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over the bath, along with three bedrooms, with built in storage within bedroom one, completing the lower floor accommodation. Stairs leading up upper landing with a variety of storage options and double bedroom with built in storage and home office. Scope to convert with our client's having obtained planning permission for the addition of an en suite shower room. Rear gardens and additional communal lawn area, perfect for the summer months. Council Tax Band - C Rating - F
4.53 m X 3.21 m / 14'10" X 10'6"
6.14 m X 2.51 m / 20'2" X 8'3"
3.46 m X 3.29 m / 11'4" X 10'10"
3.79 m X 3.01 m / 12'5" X 9'11"
4.23 m X 2.41 m / 13'11" X 7'11"
Bedroom 4 (Upstairs)
4.92 m X 2.58 m / 16'2" X 8'6"
2.44 m X 1.91 m / 8'0" X 6'3"
School Catchments For Property*
Corstorphine, Edinburgh North at a glance*
Average selling price
Median time to sell
Average % of Home Report achieved
Most popular property type
2 bedroom house