Under Offer
Offers Over £75,000
Under Offer

2 bed detached house for sale in Borgue

Clash Cottage, Borgue, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4TR
Energy Rating G
Key features
  • Rural Position Near the Coast
  • In need of major renovation
  • Large Garden

Clash Cottage is a detached rural country cottage in need of renovation throughout. Located on quiet country road off the B721 the cottage is well situated within a large plot and would suit a number of different purchasers. Please not viewings are accompanied and strictly by appointment for health and safety reasons. Viewers must download and view the home report prior to organising a viewing. Kirkcudbright is an attractive harbour town situated on the banks of the River Dee. The town itself is of historic and architectural interest with its ancient High Street, Tolbooth Arts Centre, Stewartry Museum and numerous galleries. Long frequented by artists, Kirkcudbright was home to the renowned artist, EA Hornel, one of the "Glasgow Boys". This tradition is maintained today by a flourishing colony of painters and craft workers which has led to Kirkcudbright being named the "Artists' Town". Kirkcudbright enjoys a wide variety of mainly family owned shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants, whilst offering a wide range of facilities, including its own golf course, marina, swimming pool and an active summer festivities programme, including its own Jazz Festival and Tattoo.

  • Entrance Vestibule

    2.18 m X 2.19 m / 7'2" X 7'2"

  • Room 1

    4.6 m X 4.16 m / 15'1" X 13'8"

  • Room 2

    3.52 m X 4.57 m / 11'7" X 15'0"

  • Room 3

    3.61 m X 3.33 m / 11'10" X 10'11"

  • Room 4

    2.73 m X 2.31 m / 8'11" X 7'7"

  • Room 5

    2.59 m X 1.62 m / 8'6" X 5'4"

Read further

School Catchments For Property*

What will my monthly repayments be?

Repayment: £0
Interest only: £0

How much can I borrow?

You May Borrow: £0
* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.