McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this two-bedroom detached Bungalow in Kingsknowe. The property is in walk-in condition.
Inside, the property comprises of:
• Fully equipped kitchen; which is modern and is accessed via the hallway and open plan lounge/diner. The kitchen is fitted with integrated white goods, freestanding range cooker with double oven and grill as well as a wine cooler. The kitchen has the added bonus of a utility room which has various possibilities and could be used as a home office.
• Spacious living/dining room which is flooded by natural light due to the front to back windows. This really is an excellent family space.
• Two well proportioned double bedrooms which include storage space and will also accommodate various furniture configurations.
• One modernised family bathroom, fitted with a three-piece suite and benefits from a mains shower over the bath.
• The property also has access to a large floored attic space, which is accessed via a hatch and has a Ramsay ladder. This space could be converted with the correct consent. The current owner has architectural and structural drawings to extend into the attic and to the side of the property. These plans have been approved and relevant building warrants are in place.
• Externally the property has a private front and back garden area which are in good condition. The rear garden is accessed via the kitchen.
In addition to this, the property includes a very large frontage with space for multiple cars.