Beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor flat forming part of modern factored development close to the West End and City Centre. The property is in good order throughout with fresh neutral décor, modern kitchen and bathroom. It is only a short walk to the City Centre and is likely to appeal to young professionals. It is also well placed for commuting via Haymarket Station and is close to the tram, giving swift access to Edinburgh airport. It is also on a main bus route for Heriot Watt and Napier Universities, making it an attractive prospect as an investment flat / buy to let. It has gas central heating and double glazing.
• The entrance vestibule leads into the hall with storage cupboard
• Spacious bay windowed living / dining room with laminate flooring and cornicing
• Fitted kitchen with range of modern gloss white handle-less units with laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink and matching splashback appliances including gas hob with extractor hood, single electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer
• The bathroom has been fitted with wall board around the bath and has a wash basin, WC and shower over the bath
• Three good sized bedrooms all of which have built-in wardrobes
Duff Road is located in the Caledonian Village near Dalry Road to the west of Edinburgh's City Centre and is close to a wide range of amenities in Dalry and Gorgie, including a variety of local shopping facilities. There is a Co-operative supermarket and Lidl store within walking distance of the property and larger Sainsbury's and Asda stores only a short drive away. The property is near Haymarket railway station and regular bus services operate to the City Centre and surrounding areas including Heriot-Watt University. Leisure facilities nearby include The Corn Exchange, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Dalry Swimming Pool, and the Fountain Park complex with its multi-screen cinema, Megabowl, restaurants and bars. The property is also conveniently situated for Edinburgh College and Napier University.
Outside & Gardens
Well-tended communal garden, which is maintained by the factor. There is a private residents' permit controlled car park with further parking on street.
The fixed floor coverings, blinds, curtains, light fittings and kitchen appliances are included in the sale.