Unique and beautiful smallholding of approximately 8 acres of pasture, including three paddocks with an immaculately presented semi-detached cottage in immaculate condition and with various outbuildings. It enjoys a scenic setting on the foothills of the Pentland hills and has fabulous countryside views. The property is likely to suit a variety of buyers but may suit people with Equestrian interests or people looking to have livestock. It may also suit people looking to operate a small business, given the ample land. The large static caravan on site may have potential as an Airbnb option or as a granny flat / accommodation for relatives.
The generous family accommodation is extremely flexible and comprises:
• Entrance hall with oak flooring and extensive storage cupboards
• Rear facing single bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Front facing double bedroom with window
• Further good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Spacious sitting room
• Shower room with WC, wash basin and shower enclosure with power shower
• Tiled family bathroom with pedestal wash basin, WC and bath with Mira electric shower over
• Bedroom 5 / family / dining room • Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Well-equipped Breakfasting kitchen fitted with an extensive range of sage shaker style units and solid wood worktops with inset stainless steel sink and appliances including electric cooker with extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a large storage cupboard that houses the hot water tank.
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and worktops with inset stainless steel sink
Outside and Gardens
There are various outbuildings including one shutter shed for storage and one single garage. There is also a large piggery which would have excellent potential to change to another type of building. There is scope for redevelopment of these buildings subject to obtaining the appropriate planning permission. The green shipping container, static caravan, which has full electric, fully plumbed with water and electric shower, and timber BBQ shed is included in the sale. There are approximately 8 acres of pasture including three paddocks. There is a large parking area in front of the property with space for multiple vehicles. There is a garden area to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn and also has raised decking.