Home sellers' prize draw – win £3,000!
Selling your home? We are here to help.
Would you like to be in with the chance to win £3,000?
Our prize draw is now closed. We will announce the winner shortly.
Whether it goes towards moving costs, home renovations or simply assists you managing your budget while moving, we are excited to help one lucky winner.
How much is my home worth?
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person
- The draw is open to all genuine home sellers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, excluding all ESPC and ESPC solicitor estate agents' employees and relatives.
- The draw closes at 1pm on Friday 28th September and the winner will be selected at random by 5th October.
- The prize is £3,000.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of listing their property for sale through an ESPC member firm.
- The property must be located in an EH, KY, FK or TD postcode and be listed with ESPC between 1st September 2018 - 1st September 2019.
- If a property isn’t listed within the above time period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner selected.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within seven days of the draw.
- If contact cannot be made within seven days, the prize will be forfeited.
- ESPC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will need to be available to participate in post event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the ESPC website at espc.com after 5th October.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Simply complete a valid entry form by 1pm 28th September 2018.
- By entering you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is ESPC (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: 90a George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DF. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.