Property highlight: Charming detached property with costal views
*Closing Date: 11 Nov 2022 11:00*
Perfectly situated in picturesque Dunbar on Scotland’s East Coast, this is a well-presented two/ three-bedroom detached Victorian property. Bright and spacious throughout, this property has the opportunity for a flexible layout with the living room serving as a potential third bedroom. It also boasts breathtaking views of the North Sea, as well as Edinburgh and the Bass Rock. Its private enclosed rear garden which offers access to Winterfield Park and onto Dunbar Beach is truly enviable as are its charming period features. It is a rare opportunity for a couple, professional or investor to acquire a property in this sought-after location.
• Stylish and bright front-facing living room with bay window, Edinburgh press and open flame gas fire. Can also be used as a third bedroom
• Functional kitchen with ample wall and floor units and workspace sit alongside integrated oven and hob
• A bright and spacious bay window dining/living room adjacent to the kitchen with focal fireplace, cornicing and Edinburgh press
• A principal double bedroom with exceptional sea views and eaves storage
• A second double bedroom with wonderful views of Arthur’s Seat and the Bass Rock
• A third single bedroom/study with access to enclosed rear garden
• Walk-in modern shower room with three-piece suite
• Private front paved garden
• Idyllic enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio areas and direct access to Winterfield Park and onto Dunbar Beach
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
• On street parking
NB: The sitting room and bedrooms have been virtually staged to show potential layout.