Roseburn Court, 40/29 Roseburn Crescent, Roseburn, Edinburgh, EH12 5PT

Offers Over £95,000 2 Bed Retirement with 1 Public Room

Additional info

Viewing

Sun 2-4pm or by appt tel 0131 253 2669.

The property

On offer is a 70% share of a first floor flat part of a sought after retirement development in the highly regarded Roseburn district of the city perfectly positioned for access to local amenities and a short journey to the west of Edinburgh City Centre. The remaining 30% share is owned by Hanover Housing who are also the Factors for the... More

On offer is a 70% share of a first floor flat part of a sought after retirement development in the highly regarded Roseburn district of the city perfectly positioned for access to local amenities and a short journey to the west of Edinburgh City Centre. The remaining 30% share is owned by Hanover Housing who are also the Factors for the property and for which there is a monthly fee to cover the 30% share, upkeep of all the common areas, house warden and also the block's buildings insurance. The property itself boasts lovely views out to the front towards Roseburn Park and the accommodation comprises: shared secured entry into well maintained common areas, stairs to the upper levels, reception hall with storage, good sized living room with space for table and chairs, box bay window and a feature electric fire, kitchen with appliances and larder storage cupboard, generously proportioned double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, single bedroom with storage and a recently installed shower room. The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, as mentioned excellent open outlook, well maintained communal grounds, residents parking, house warden, residents lounge, guest suite and pull cords in every room connecting to a 24-hr careline system.

Energy rating D

For more energy information, request the Home Report.

School catchments

Marketed by

Hunters Residential - Morningside Road

0131 253 2669

76/80 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4BY

Property reference: 383078

Print Friendly

Sold property prices