Property highlight: Lovely 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat with Beautiful Shared Garden
Beautifully presented throughout with lovely period features. This attractive, two bedroom, first floor flat offers modern open-plan living with a lovely bay-fronted sitting room opening onto a smart kitchen with ample space for dining, two spacious bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from an exceptionally well-maintained communal garden, filled with colour and with dedicated al-fresco dining area, a haven in the heart of Stockbridge.
• Lovely First Floor Flat in Traditional Tenement
• Bright Communal Stair Well
• Entrance Hall with Storage Cupboard
• Bay-Fronted Sitting/Dining Room with Mantlepiece
• Open-Plan Kitchen
• Spacious Principal Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe
• Second Good-Sized Double Bedroom
• Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
• Original Sash and Case Windows, Wooden Doors and Wood Flooring
• Original Ornate Cornicing and Detailing
• Access to Beautifully Maintained Shared Garden
Comely Bank Place is a quiet, residential street in the heart of popular Stockbridge. Moments from the chic boutiques, bars, cafes and restaurants on Raeburn Place, the property is well served by its local amenities. Just a short distance away is a more comprehensive array of supermarkets and stores at Craigleith Retail Park and Edinburgh City Centre is a pleasant walk up the hill, through the New Town. The beautiful open spaces of The Botanics and Inverleith Park are within easy reach for those seeking an escape from city life as well as quick access on to the Water of Leith Walkway. Well served for transport links, Raeburn Place is covered by a good selection of bus routes and for the motorist, Queensferry Road leads directly to the City Bypass and M8/9.