1 Bed Flat - Others for Sale in St Andrews

66 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St Andrews, KY16 9JW
Offers Over £187,000 1 bedroom, 1 reception room

Additional info

Viewing

Luxurious retirement apartment

The property

McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to offer on to the open market this unique and extremely desirable spot close to the heart of St Andrews, located a short walk away from the town centre and golf course. The Walled Garden is a collection of luxury retirement apartments and number 66 is arguably one of the best. This larger... More

McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to offer on to the open market this unique and extremely desirable spot close to the heart of St Andrews, located a short walk away from the town centre and golf course. The Walled Garden is a collection of luxury retirement apartments and number 66 is arguably one of the best. This larger one-bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor and on a corner site creating a light-infused home of distinction. The generous proportions offer timeless style and contemporary interiors with no compromise on space or quality. This retirement complex has age restrictions please call us for more details. The property for sale is a 75% ownership offer, the remaining 25% can be purchased directly from Beild. The apartment is less than one year old and has been seldom used by the current owner as a second home.

Council Tax Band E
Total Floor Area 66 m2
Energy rating B

For more energy information, request the Home Report.

School catchments *

Marketed by

McEwan Fraser Legal - Edinburgh

0131 253 2263

130 East Claremont Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4LB

Property reference: E421026

Print Friendly

Sold property prices

Useful links

* School catchment data is provided for information purposes only and ESPC UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data. You should always contact the local authority responsible for the provision of education in a property's location, and more information on particular school catchment areas can be found via the links here.