*Closing Date Set Tuesday 5th July @12pm*
This attractive three-bedroom apartment is situated north-east of Edinburgh’s city centre, in the popular residential Piershill area. Located on the second floor of this 1937 tenement building, it is bright, spacious, and well-laid out for comfortable family living. The area boasts excellent leisure and retail amenities and the property is in walking distance to some of the city’s finest green spaces including Holyrood Park. It also offers easy access to the city centre thanks to regular bus links. This is a great city home.
The property comprises:
• Pleasantly decorated entrance hall and foyer
• Spacious and bright sitting room overlooking Piershill Square
• Fitted kitchen with ample storage and counter space
• Three comfortable double bedrooms, one featuring in-built wardrobes.
• Flexibility for home office use
• Well-presented and modern family bathroom
• Extensive shared garden and useful drying green
• Unrestricted on-street parking
• Gas central heating throughout
• Secure entry system