** CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12.00 ON WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE ** HURRY! BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW ** Early viewing is recommended of this bright and attractively presented terraced house which provides well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and includes a Hive remote control...
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12.00 ON WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE ** HURRY! BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW ** Early viewing is recommended of this bright and attractively presented terraced house which provides well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and includes a Hive remote control system. Presentation is light and neutral in tone with fitted floor coverings throughout. Externally, there is a private parking space accessible directly from the rear garden. The property would make an ideal starter home for a couple or young family.
- 2-Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Vestibule & Hall
- Integral Storage
- Fresh, Neutral Decor
- GCH & DG
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
* The property is entered via the vestibule which conveniently offers full-height storage capacity and coat hanging space. Practical laminate flooring continues through to the hall which includes directional ceiling spot lights and a smoke detector and which is spacious enough to accommodate furnishings.
* The bright and well proportioned living room benefits from natural light from two sides, there being glazed double doors to the expansive conservatory to the rear. The attractively tiled fireplace houses a "living flame" gas fire. There is a deep, integral storage cupboard and the light, neutral decor can be enhanced by the directional LED spotlights.
* Accessed directly from the living room, the spacious conservatory offers capacity for family dining and/or lounge furniture, whilst enjoying a quite secluded outlook to the rear enclosed garden. There is attractive floor tiling and a ceiling fan.
* The kitchen has fitted base & wall units in a white finish with complimenting wall tiling and benefits from an outlook from the double sink to the rear garden. There is an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood and the room's ambiance is enhance by directional spot lights.
* A window above the stairs brings natural light to the upper landing, which has a smoke detector and an access hatch to the attic.
* The bathroom includes white, 3-piece sanitary ware and an electric shower over the bath. There is wall tiling and mosaic style floor tiling, a heated ladder towel rail and recessed down-lighters.
* Both double bedrooms benefit from spacious, integrated triple wardrobes and an outlook over the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is presented in fresh, white wall decor with a neutral toned fitted carpet, whilst bedroom 2 is presented as a child's room with practical laminate flooring and light decor.
* Exterior: The enclosed rear garden combines lawn with a paved patio and mature bordering shrubs & plants. There is a garden shed and a private parking space directly accessible to the side. To the front of the property, there is a small, low maintenance garden and on-street parking.
* Extras: A selection of furnishings an be included in the sale, subject to discussion.
** FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINKS TO THE HOME REPORT, SCHEDULE PDF AND FLOOR PLANS, OR CALL THE AGENTS, AIKMAN BELL, ON 031 661 0015 **