24 Roseburn Court, 40 Roseburn Crescent

Offers Over £83,000 1 Bed Retirement with 1 Public Room

Additional info

Viewing

By apt, tel agents on 0131 253 2560

The property

* * * UNDER OFFER * * * Opportunity to purchase a 70% share in an excellent upper flat within a popular retirement development enjoying a cul de sac setting beside Roseburn Park. The accommodation on offer comprises: hall with cloaks recess and walk in storage cupboard, box bay windowed lounge/dining room overlooking the lovely... More

* * * UNDER OFFER * * * Opportunity to purchase a 70% share in an excellent upper flat within a popular retirement development enjoying a cul de sac setting beside Roseburn Park. The accommodation on offer comprises: hall with cloaks recess and walk in storage cupboard, box bay windowed lounge/dining room overlooking the lovely communal landscaped gardens, stylish fitted kitchen with appliances, double bedroom, attractive shower room. Well presented, the comfortable interior benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, an emergency pull chord system and excellent storage. The complex has a secure entry system, a generous common room, guest room for rent, on site manager and pretty communal gardens. Roseburn,lies to the west of Edinburgh City Centre, convenient to a frequent public transport service operating to many parts of the City. Haymarket train station is a comfortable walk/short bus journey away. The tram line is also close by and the City-Bypass is easily accessible linking up with the central motorway network. There is a selection of local shops in the area, including a Tesco Metro as well as a large Sainsburys at nearby Westfield. A more comprehensive range of shops and amenities can be found at Edinburgh's West End and Princes Street. Leisure facilities are also well catered for including golf courses, Roseburn Park, the Water of Leith walkway, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium all close at hand. NOTES A 70% share of the property is offered for sale with the remaining 30% share owned by Hanover Scotland. A Certificate of Occupancy is granted by Hanover, please seek advice from your solicitor. The purchaser(s) must be at least 60 years of age and able to live independently. Purchasers will be interviewed for their suitability by the management company. Hanover are the managing agents. There is a management fee of approximately £189, reviewable, payable every month.

  • Lounge

    4.50 m X 3.30 m / 14'9" X 10'10"

  • Kitchen

    3.50 m X 2.00 m / 11'6" X 6'7"

  • Bedroom

    4.70 m X 3.00 m / 15'5" X 9'10"

  • Shower room

    2.20 m X 2.20 m / 7'3" X 7'3"

Energy rating C

For more energy information, request the Home Report.

School catchments

Marketed by

Campbell Smith LLP

0131 253 2560

21 York Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EN

Property reference: 384743

Print Friendly

Sold property prices